Frequently Asked Questions
Connie Wang is the sole Manager of the Fund. You can learn more about her background in the Leadership section of this site.
Only Accredited Investors who meet requirements as defined by Securities and Exchange Commission may participate in the Fund at this time. The requirements are:
- a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of a primary residence; or
- an adjusted gross income of at least $200,000 for the last 2 years (or $300,000 with a spouse); or
- Entity Investors must have assets of at least $5,000,000, or all of the owners of the entity must otherwise be Accredited Investors.
The minimum amount to invest in the UFund Real Estate Fund is $100,000.
The UFund Real Estate Fund invests in diversified undervalued assets, mostly off-market opportunities, including (but not limited to):
- Origination and Acquisition of Mortgage Loans
- Investment in Income Residential Rental Portfolio
- Investment in Real Estate Ownership
* All mortgage loans are secured by real estate properties, at a conservative loan-to-value ratio.
** Mortgage loans include property types of all kinds of residential and commercial.
Our expectation is to produce an overall return to members in the range of 9% to 15%.
We currently offer two classes of membership units: Class A and Class B.
Class A Units: ≥ $500,000
Class B Units: $100,000 – $499,999
Class A units: 70/30 (70% to Investors)
Class B Units: 60/40 (60% to Investors)
Ownership Interests are paid on a quarterly basis, as EDC is available.
After the Lockup Period, Members will have the right to request a redemption of up to a maximum of 50% of their Capital Account as of the 24-month anniversary of their investment date.
The remaining balance may be requested for redemption in another 12 months.
The UFund Real Estate Fund is an open-ended, “evergreen” fund with no set end date.